Ultra-precision machine tools specialized in machining of power plants, turbines, generators, and rotors.
- Succeeded in localization (only company in Korea to succeed)
- Manufactured through the five-axis CNC Tool Measuring Machining manufacturing process using the ultra-precision dimension measuring machine (Zoller)
- An ultra-precision tool produced by 5-axis CNC Tool Grinding Machining and ANCA
The turbine-generator rotor is made with a high-level machining technology connected to the turbine rotor.
The secondary machining process of the vent slot, which is where the wedge of the rotor shaft is inserted, is completedwith the use of a brazing cutter. Since at least 40-50M has to be machined with a single tool change, the life cycle of the tool depends on the production of high frequency brazing.
The brazing cutter produced by Sungsan Tools has a torsion zigzag form, and it is made with carbide for the purpose of machining of the rotor vent slot. It is a solid carbide product which dramatically improved the productivity and lifespan compared to the conventional HSS products.
- Design specialized for the machining of a turbine-generator rotor. Allows you to perform ultra-precision machining to the micron level
- Allows machining on various workpieces
- Can be used on carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, etc.
- Long Lifespan
- Ensures a long lifespan by using new base materials and state-of-the-art thin film coating
- Prevents chipping with optimal drill bit form. Improves machining efficiency.
- Improved Productivity
- Can be applied in roughing and finishing.
Generator Rotor Slot Machining