Ultra-precision machine tools specialized in machining of power plants, turbines, generators, and rotors.
- Succeeded in localization (only company in Korea to succeed)
- Manufactured through the five-axis CNC Tool Measuring Machining manufacturing process using the ultra-precision dimension measuring machine (Zoller)
- An ultra-precision tool produced by 5-axis CNC Tool Grinding Machining and ANCA
The turbine-generator rotor is made with a high-level precision machining technology connected to the turbine rotor. Even the slightest of errors are not allowed in turbine generator rotors since it can cause vibration, which can lead to lower turbine performance and even reducing the lifespan of turbines. The Rotor Form Tool, manufactured by Sungsan Tools, is an ultra-precision tool made with carbide for machining the dovetails of the turbine rotor. It is a solid carbide product which dramatically improved the productivity and lifespan compared to the conventional HSS products.
- Design specialized for the machining of a turbine-generator rotor. Allows you to perform ultra-precision machining to the micron level
- Allows machining on various workpieces
- Can be used on carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, etc.
- Long Lifespan
- Ensures a long lifespan by using new base materials and state-of-the-art thin film coating
- Prevents chipping with optimal drill bit form. Improves machining efficiency.
- Improved Productivity
- Can be applied in roughing and finishing.